- 1 WhatsApp For Windows 0.3.23 Free Download 2021
WhatsApp For Windows 0.3.23 Free Download 2021
WhatsApp desktop app gives you a new way to stay in touch anytime and anywhere – whether on your phone or computer at home or work. The desktop app is available for Windows 8 and Windows 10, and Mac OS 10.9 and higher, and is synced with WhatsApp on your mobile device. Because the app runs natively on your desktop, you’ll have support for native desktop notifications, better keyboard shortcuts, and more.
Upon downloading and opening the app, scan the QR code using the WhatsApp app on your phone (look for WhatsApp Web menu under Settings). Just like WhatsApp Web, the new desktop app lets you message with friends and family while your phone stays in your pocket.
Whatsapp is also available for these mobile platforms: Android Apple iOS and Windows Phone.
- No hidden costs: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
- Multimedia: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
- Enjoy group conversations with your contacts. Add or Remove group participants, change group subject and set a group icon.
- Personal: Set a profile photo which will be shown to all your contacts
No international charges:
- Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
- Say no to pins and usernames: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
- No need to log in/out: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications, Whatsapp is always on and always connected.
No need to add buddies:
- Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list.
- Offline Messages: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
- And much more: Share location and places, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Message timestamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and media to many contacts at once, and much much more.
WhatsApp for PC allows you to keep in touch with your friends and family from anywhere.
You can install it on your home or work computer and gain instant access to your contacts and your chats.
You are able to send and receive instant messages,
as well as audio, video, and photos. Remember, WhatsApp for Windows mirrors conversations,
so you will see everything you send from your computer on your mobile device as well.
You can change your photo
and status message right from your desktop application.
Also, you can start new chats,
create groups, and even delete, archive
or mute conversations.
You can pretty much do on your computer
what you are doing right now on WhatsApp on your mobile device.
You must have a WhatsApp account to use the app for PC.
Also, at least during the setup phase, your mobile device and your computer must both be connected to the computer (you need to scan a QR code from your phone or tablet).
The user interface is rather minimalist, but it is very well organized and has all the functions one would expect. You don’t need any technical prowess to use the program and you should quickly become accustomed to its various controls and options.
You can send pictures directly from your webcam to your friends and family. In addition, you can share a wide variety of documents quickly by selecting them from your computer. This makes Whatsapp for PC a decent choice at work when you need to keep in touch with your colleagues or customers.